Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Elf on the Shelf

I am not really current with Elf on the Shelf. We haven't ever done it. We don't own one yet. My step mom asked if we would like on, I told her if she wanted to buy one for thru kids, that'd be fine. I was doing my daily read of blogs and I came across this moms blog on what she does instead of Elf on the shelf, I think it is really neat and keeps the center of Christmas focused on Christ! While are kids are young, thru do understand what Christmas is about and how things work. I think its vital that we as parent instill from a young age why we do the things we do. Talk to your kids about why we believe in Jesus, who Jesus is, how to live a Godly life, and much more. Each day I strive to do my best as living a Godly life in example for the kids and do some teaching along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...