Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm BACK!!!!!!

Wow, it's been over 6 weeks since I've posted. I'm extremely SORRY. We moved from SE Idaho to the west coast. We now live in a city where there are a TON of coupon opportunities, along with many other "to do" things for kids. I'm excited to share them with you. I will also be sharing with you quick and easy recipes to make while on a time crunch and some fun kid things to do when its raining/snowing outside! Stay tuned. The rest of November will be great! I'll be back on Monday with a quick and easy Chili recipe that's quick, simple, and tasty! Until then, I'll be sorting through my small garage packed to the max with boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...