Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, December 6, 2013

Windows 8

Have you upgraded to Windows 8 (PC users that is)? I absolutely LOVE Windows 8. Now, don't think that I made the transition easy, or willingly. I actually put my foot down for a good two months or so. Pastor is always up to date with the latest and greatest software. He did, build our computer! So, when Windows 8 came out, he was on the list to get it FIRST. We got a Surface, the DAY it came out, which also operates with Windows 8.

Now, if you don't know much about PCs or are Apple users, Windows 8 is very  different than any other operating systems. The start up page for example is completely different.

It's taken me about 6 months to get a good "touch" on the "how tos" of Windows 8. However, now that I've walked through it and have used it for a while now, I'm in LOVE with it.

 This way of multitasking is my favorite. The kids can watch Netflix and I can  find holiday cookie baking ideas! (Oh, and we have our computer that Pastor built, connected to our TV, so the TV acts as our monitor...hence why the screen is so big).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...