Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Matching Stickers: A Preschool Activity

Do you have a lot of double stickers? My mom likes to send me random craft supplies (I'll NEVER turn down craft supplies, at any time). Her last box to the kids included a whole bunch of stickers. Now my kids LOVE stickers. So much that I think we own over 10 sticker books! Our newest favorite is THIS book! My son just LOVES matching the lego stickers. It keeps him so quiet, for a long period of time!

So what did I do with the multiple stickers that my mom sent you ask? I let the kids play with some. Not all of them. I found this really neat idea to create our own matching pages with the stickers. It was so simple and I created 10 pages in a matter of minutes. We will use these matching pages in our church bags, dinner activities (something for them to do at the table while I make dinner), or just for fun!

If you have doubles of stickers you should make some for your preschooler too! Something fun for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...